Greenock Creek Wines
Greenock Creek started small, with only two wines produced by local bricklayer turned wine enthusiast Michael Waugh alongside his wife Annabelle in 1984.
Within a few short years, Michael’s passion and love for winemaking became a huge success selling out of their wines within a matter of weeks. The people of Barossa simply couldn’t get enough! Based on the successful start, Greenock Creek made its big debut in the international market after receiving 100 points by Robert Parker multiple times, dating back to 1995.
Events & News
A tasting event Established 1984 not to be missed We would welcome your attendance to the official launch of the 2019 New Release Wines 14th September 2019 11am to 5pm HELD AT GREENOCK CREEK WINES CELLAR DOOR As valued customers of Greenock Creek Wines, we would like to ensure that we keep you up…
• Alice Shiraz 2017 Sliver Award
• Apricot Block Shiraz 2017 Gold Award
• Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 Silver Award
• Casey’s Block Shiraz 2017 Gold Award
• Marananga Shiraz 2017 Gold Award
• Roennfeldt Road Shiraz 2014 Gold Award
• Seven Acre Shiraz 2017 Bronze Award
• The Sibling Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 Gold Award
We are pleased to announce The New Roennfeldt Road Rosé Established in 1984, Greenock Creek is considered as an iconic name in the wine industry and is known worldwide for its premium red wines. Its first release consisted of only two wines; its collection has since grown to include eight…